- Are committed to our program
- Are not abusing alcohol or drugs
- Do not have a history of violence
- Are willing to be connected to a hospital or social worker for professional follow-up
- Are willing to live with others
- Are willing to accept help
- Are able to live in the community
and, therefore, have a lower risk of going back to hospital or back on the streets.
They come to us from families, hospitals, crisis centers and community groups. We also accept self-referrals.
What our residents say about living at Our Harbour, as collected by Diane, a resident herself:
Sabrina: “The quality of our life in Le havre is incomparable.”